At Tapi, we're looking for exceptional carpet and flooring fitters to partner with across the UK.
We’re jam packed with work and looking to expand our network of quality and service-focused fitting partners. Partnering with Tapi is unique. Our commitment to outstanding customer service is unparalleled and has earned us a 5-Star Trustpilot Rating. And our products are first class, from leading suppliers.
We're looking for the very best fitters who will delight our growing customer base.
In return, our fitting partners benefit from market leading rates, and a partnership based on our values of trust, quality, and sharing in our growth and success together.
- Market leading rates (we’ve just increased rates to reflect the exceptional quality our fitting partners provide)
- Get paid on the day
- All work is pulled and ready when you turn up to collect. We use Masterpiece – so you’re well prepped for every job.
- Partner and work alongside our outstanding Tapi Store Teams
- Be part of our network leading the way for carpets and flooring in the UK. We aim to go the extra mile with our partnerships, currently offering optional subsidised training opportunities with FloorSkills and future opportunities to invest with us.
- Flexibility to choose how you partner with us – as a 7-day operation, you can work in a way that suits your business
- You’ll be experienced at installing Carpets, Vinyl, Laminate, Wood, Hard-flooring, or LVT
- You’ll be able to undertake sub-floor preparation such as smoothing compounds and ply-boarding
- You'll have a top-class work ethic and high standards
- You take pride in providing first class customer service - leaving customers smiling and happy
- You'll supply your own van (2 person teams are preferable but not essential)
- Full public liability insurance
We’re looking for the best to partner with and share in success together. If that’s you – apply here.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract